Please have a look at the information below and if you have any questions, please contact our registration team.
How is Co-op Preschool scheduled and when can I sign up?
- Our program runs from September through May, just like a school year for older children.
- Open Enrollment for the following Fall, for new students, starts in February.
- Continuous enrollment throughout the year is on a space available basis–feel free to contact us.
Which class is for my child?
- Visit our Preschool Class List for all the classes available, or you can download our one page flyer.
- Each preschool location offers a different variety of classes.
- The number of classes your child attends each week depends on his or her age.
- The age cutoff is August 31st, following school year guidelines at most elementary schools.
How are Parents involved at Co-op Preschool?
Read about YOUR role in your child’s school under the PARENTS page of this website.
Can I see the school and classroom before I choose?
We welcome visitors to view our preschools and meet our teachers! Tours can be arranged through May. You may visit more than one site, as you can list a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice when registering. Tours are adult only when visiting a prospective class for next year. Email the contact person for the class you are interested in to arrange a visit!
Have more questions? Contact us HERE for:
- More information about our programs.
- Specific offerings at each of our West Seattle Preschool neighborhood locations.
- Current openings.