Alki Co-op Preschool is offering a multi-age class where (almost!) the whole family can come!
Parents come to preschool one session a week with children from birth through age 5–
- children can play and learn together enjoy music and listen to stories
- everyone eats lunch together family style after free play (bring your own lunches – no nuts, please!)
- siblings can spend time with children besides their siblings in our fantastic preschool setting with messy art and serious pretending,
- no need for childcare for the little one…or the big one
- discussion time with a parent educator to talk about all the joys and questions about parenting
- discussion time with other parents who can share strategies for parenting more than one child
- opportunity to attend any of the Co-op parenting seminars
- grandparents and nannies welcome, too
We meet Fridays from 11:30 to 1:30. Contact us soon for information or to visit!
(Siblings older than 5 won’t be left out but will be welcome at our “Special Persons” Open House)
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.773.8066