“Small children are like flowers in a bouquet: determined to face the opposite direction from the way the arranger desires.” -Marcelene Cox
Age 1-2 class details:
- All of our classes for Just Walkers (age 12-24m by Aug 31) and Toddlers (age 18-24m by Aug 31)–are held on the SSC Campus.
- Classes are 2 hours, one morning a week.
- The preschool teacher provides an enriching environment just right for young children to explore and learn.
- Just imagine your child splashing in the water table, making messy art, building with blocks and trains, sitting for a healthy snack, joining friends to dance and sing!
- Parents attend with their child and have an opportunity for a parent discussion with a parent educator.
- Just imagine talking about tantrums, picky eaters, midnight wakers, furniture climbers, brain growth, language development and more with other parents who understand and parent educators who have tips to help!
- And parents get to interact with all the children–and see how their own child is learning to be with other little ones!
Age 1-2 class schedule:
Lincoln Park Just Walkers: 12-24 months by Aug 31 Monday 9:30 -11:30 Teacher: Tammy Aidlin
Tuesday Just Walkers: 12-24 months by Aug 31 Tuesday 9:30 -11:30 Teacher: Kim Seater
Wednesday Toddlers: 18-24 months by Aug 31 Wednesday 9:30-11:30 Teacher: Kim Seater
Thursday Just Walkers: 12-24 months by Aug 31 Thursday 9:30-11:30 Teacher: Linda Plankinton
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 206.773.8066