WHAT IS THE PARENT ADVISORY COUNCIL –PAC?
• The Parent Advisory Council is a group of representatives from each
individual preschool within the community college system.
• Members of the Parent Advisory Council guide decisions on preschool
policies, lobby on behalf of preschools and kids, and manage and coordinate
fundraising for the Mary E. Phillips Scholarship Fund.
APPLICATION FORM CAN BE FOUND HERE: scholarship-application-16-17
PLEASE PRINT, COMPLETE AND GIVE TO YOUR PARENT INSTRUCTOR QUARTERLY
• Operating primarily on donations, The Mary E. Phillips Scholarship Fund
provides partial tuition assistance to many eligible families each quarter.
Without this help, many families would not be able to continue attending co-
• In addition to supporting scholarships, this fund can be available in case of
• Acting on overwhelming feedback from co-op families, PAC has adopted a
one-time donation system for this scholarship fund, in lieu of a mandatory
• Co-op families are encouraged to inquire about employer matching programs.
• Thank you! Your donation is very appreciated. Please make checks payable
Mary E. Phillips Scholarship Fund
(keep this portion for your records)
Name: __________________________ Class: ________________________________
___$10.00 ___$15.00 ___$25.00 ____$50.00 ___other
___My employer matches employee contributions.
I work for: ____________________________
For tax purposes and corporate matching, South Seattle Community College,
Mary E Phillips Scholarship Fund is a non-profit organization GEN 3081,
EIN 91-1003988. Contact: Linda Chase 206-935-0621.