We’d love to have you join Co-op Preschools! Please have a look at the information below and if you have any questions, please contact our registration team.
How is Co-op Preschool scheduled and when can I sign up?
- Our program runs from September through May, just like a school year for older children.
- Open Enrollment for the following Fall for new students starts in February.
- Continuous enrollment throughout the year is on a space available basis–feel free to contact us.
Which class is for my child?
- Visit our Preschool Class List for all the classes available, or you can download our one page Preschool Class List 2018-19
- Each preschool location offers a different variety of classes.
- The number of classes your child attends each week depends on his or her age.
- The age cutoff is August 31st, following school year guidelines at most elementary schools.
How are Parents involved at Co-op Preschool?
Read about YOUR role in your child’s school under the PARENTS page of this website.
Can I see the school and classroom before I choose?
We welcome visitors to view our preschools and meet our teachers! Tours can be arranged through May. You may visit more than one site, as you can list a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice when registering. Tours are adult only when visiting a prospective class for next year.
Ready to Enroll? Find registration forms and instructions HERE!
Have more questions? Contact us for:
- More information about our programs
- Specific offerings at each of our West Seattle Preschool neighborhood locations
- Current openings
- Enrollment and tuition information
Use the form at the bottom of this page or contact our Registration Team:
- For West Seattle / SSC Cooperative Preschools, all classes, email Jen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Infant classes, email Wendi: email@example.com
- For Currently Enrolled or help with Registration forms, email Fiona: firstname.lastname@example.org
*When contacting the registration team, please include your child’s birthdate and include your last name and your child’s last name, if they differ.