“Small children are like flowers in a bouquet: determined to face the opposite direction from the way the arranger desires.” -Marcelene Cox
Age 1-2 class details:
- All of our classes for Toddlers–age 1 to 2 by Aug 31–are held on the SSC Campus.
- Classes are 2 hours one morning a week, depending on the child’s age.
- The preschool teacher provides an enriching environment just right for young children to explore and learn.
- Just imagine your child splashing in the water table, making messy art, building with blocks and trains, sitting for a healthy snack, joining friends to dance and sing!
- Parents attend with their child and have an opportunity for a parent discussion with a parent educator.
- Just imagine talking about tantrums, picky eaters, midnight wakers, furniture climbers, brain growth, language development and more with other parents who understand and parent educators who have tips to help!
- And parents get to interact with all the children–and see how their own child is learning to be with other little ones!
Age 1-2 class schedule:
Monday Toddlers: 12-24 months by Aug 31 Monday 9:30 -11:30 Teacher: Kim Seater
Lincoln Park Just Walkers: 12-24 months by Aug 31 Tuesday 9:30 -11:30 Teacher: Tammy Aidlin
One Day Toddlers: 18-24 months by Aug 31 Wednesday 9:30-11:30 Teacher: Kim Seater
SSC Just Walkers: 12-24 months by Aug 31 Thursday 9:30-11:30 Teacher: Linda Plankinton
Movers (older babies): Friday 9:15 to 11:15 Teacher: Janet Jenness
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 206.938.2278
South Seattle College Cooperative Preschool Program
West Seattle Toddler Classes for 1 and 2 year olds
Copyright South Seattle College Cooperative Preschools © 2014. All Rights Reserved.
SSC Parent Co-operative Preschools provide equal opportunity in education and employment and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, handicap.