Alki Co-op Preschool is offering a multi-age class where (almost!) the whole family can come!
Parents come to preschool one session a week with children from birth through age 5–
- everyone eats a quick lunch together family style before they play
- siblings can play and learn together enjoy music and listen to stories
- siblings can spend time with children besides their siblings in our fantastic preschool setting with messy art and serious pretending,
- no need for childcare for the little one…or the big one
- discussion time with a parent educator to talk about all the joys and questions about parenting
- discussion time with other parents who can share strategies for parenting more than one child
- opportunity to attend any of the Co-op parenting seminars
- grandparents and nannies welcome, too
We meet Fridays from 11:15 to 1:30. Since this is a brand new class (fall 2015) we anticipate enrollment to grow so contact us soon for information or to visit!
(Siblings older than 5 won’t be left out but will be welcome at our “Special Persons” Open House)
Contact Judy for more information firstname.lastname@example.org 938.2278